- tell the user who you are and what you do (or can do for them)
- include past successes, achievements, social proof
- ensure design does not overpower content
- Patrick Ross
- Chuck Wendig (novelist)
- Joanna Penn
- Dana Salvador
- The Bookshelf Muse
- Joe Bunting (the Write Practice)
- Jeff Goins
- Lisa Mangini
- Jane Friedman
- K.M. Weiland
- Neil Gaiman
- Cari Luna
- Greg Martin
Analyze your model and share your analysis here. (n.b.: link updated so you can edit it!)
- What information does the author include?
- Describe the tone? How do you respond to it?
- First or third person? How does that decision make you feel?
- Images used? What do they add?
- Any special design features?
- Draft/revise your own About page. Make notes about what you will do to continue creating this after you leave class.
- Cut down your About content and transform it into your Twitter bio.
Deadline for peer and professor review: Tuesday, September 9, 5 p.m.